The project includes Interior part as well as Architectural interventions over existing building in rough construction state such as:
– Alteration in windows and doors, corresponding specifications
– New separation walls adapted to additional functions
– Interior staircase construction project with built-in light stripes and stone coverings
– Water and ventilation plans
– Built-in appliances and bespoke details for furniture and coverings
– Façade design and other exterior elements.
1st storey of area 111 sq. m includes: Open space with living, dining and kitchen, stairway, corridor, WC, storage room, office, guest room and a bathroom.
2nd storey of area 104 sq. m includes: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a walk-in closet.
Client’s main wish was to keep the interior design concept between matte white and cloud grey, symmetrical elements where possible and easy for maintenance and cleaning. Lighting is multilayered and adds to the symmetry. The heating is provided by floor heating system. Floorings and carpentry are in dark wood shades, other dark elements can be found in the stone wall with fireplace, and the stairway. The hard surfaces – gres tiles and countertops in kitchen and bathrooms have carrara marble effect. Wash basins and sinks are integrated in technical stone countertops. Curtains are in the trendy ombre shades. Wall plasters are in mild grey with artistic stroke.
Façade’s project is in accordance with the Interior project, based on the same color palette – white, cloud grey and stone. Decorative architectural elements underline every aperture and edge in neoclassical style, adding beauty and character to the cubical house with flat roof.